Wicklow Local Sports Partnership as part of it’s training programme 2013 is has organised the following Code of Ethics Good Practice for Children’s Sport Basic Awareness Training.
Each course will run from 6.15pm – 9.30pm. Please note there is €10 charge per participant.
The dates for Code of Ethics Courses are as follows
· Wednesday 23rd October- Shoreline, Greystones
· Tuesday 29th October – Shoreline, Greystones
· Wed 13th November – Presbyterian Hall, Arklow
· Wed 27th November – Presbyterian Hall, Arklow
· Wed 4th December – Bray or Baltinglass
To book a place on the course please contact Wicklow Local Sports Partnership on 01 2878184 or e mail Ciaran Casey email@example.com or Garvan Hickey firstname.lastname@example.org
Places on the courses must be booked in advance, as the number per course is limited to ensure every participant gets the maximum out of it.
If there is a demand from clubs courses can be arranged in other areas.