Weekend 2nd – 7th September
· Can you put this on the site and inform all managers who wish to play a friendly in Crosschapel to contact me before arranging.
· Best times for friendlies are
o Saturday Morning (Sat senior league matches usually at 2pm)
o Sunday (Sun senior team league matches usually at 11am)
· Tuesday and Thursday’s should be kept for training if possible. The senior teams plus a couple of underage teams are using the facility on these nights.
· Area to be cleared of cups, plastic bottles , etc and dressing rooms to be cleaned after home and away teams.
· Referee, Chris O’Grady at 0872581391, has no problem travelling to Crosschapel
· Pitch 1 is nearest dressing rooms.
· It is the home managers responsibility to ensure that all warm-up and cool-down exercises are ONLY done on the training pitch. Please let opposition manager know.
· Please sweep the dressing rooms after your game.
See fixtures by clicking link below : http://www.blessingtonfc.com/fixtures.html